"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Difficult to Swallow

So...interestingly...today Riesse is the same age as Amberlee was when she was injured...therefore Tomorrow...Riesse will become older than Amberlee had the chance to become. This morning...I gave Riesse a bath...and she kicked and splashed me significantly...Amberlee did this same thing to Kyle the morning of her last healthy day...I think this is the last challenge...but it is more difficult for me to swallow than even the anniversary of when Amberlee died. I feel like I am re-living the timing...with a different baby. I don't know how to explain it. Just Pray...Please, and if you can...call or hang out. I am trying to be busy to make sure I don't dwell...I keep saying...please help me through this one more thing...and there seems to be more...I am truly hoping this is it.

I love you all... Beth

No comments: