"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July, My Favorite...


Yesterday was fun...I even got into a pool with my kids. Independance Day has always been my favorite holiday (and it actually feels like my favorite again)...Riesse absolutely loves the fireworks!!! She really is my baby...because there is nothing better for me than good fireworks. As I was holding her and watching her eyes grow big with every burst of color I became a little teary eyed. I missed 4th of July Fireworks with Amberlee by a little less than a week. Watching the Fireworks with my Family last night was an answer to a prayer. We are actually grasping life again...and enjoying each other and the holidays again. This is the way I choose to move forward...starting with my favorite holiday, counting my blessings one by one. I am excited to Dive in.

No comments: