"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 29, 2008

I need a few moments...


I apologize that I have not yet posted about the M.I.S.S. Conference. I can say that it was amazing! I loved the experience! As with any experience there was both good and bad, but mostly good. I feel like I need to collect my thoughts and decided what exactly to write. I met so many friends that will now go down this long road with me. I was blessed by their souls, their experience, and their precious babies; all of which are gone much too soon.

I added two amazing songs to the bottom of my playlist. If you cannot see them use the white bar on the side to scroll down. The songs are called Precious Child, and Beauty From Pain. I have to add them as some of the most significant songs in explaining my grief and pain. Please listen to them...and please absorb their words knowing they are bringing me to tears and expressing my innermost grief. If you cannot understand, I am happy, because you don't have to bear this same burden...but if you can...I am happy to be able to share these songs with you as an expression of both our pain.

Love always,
Beth

1 comment:

hugarock said...

Dear Beth,
i am leaving you a little comment to let you know i have found your blogspot. It is quite wonderful what you have done and are doing! i wish we could have had more time to get acquainted at the conference. i was very touched to receive the beautiful rose from you in Amberlee's honor and i thought you might like to know that i brought it home with me.
and Yes, love and life will equal happiness again one day...lots of love to you on your journey

molly - stone sculptor - hugarock@mollygreist.com