"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Friday, September 19, 2008

Phoenix Children's Hospital, 2007 Memorial, Update





These are my submissions for the Phoenix Children's Hospital Memorial.

I am still not sure if I am going. I am thinking about it. The scrapbook page and picture were due today, and I drove with Kelli to the hospital to submit them. I am glad I did that much, but I am still undecided. Interestingly only a couple hundred children die at that hospital each year. Any loss is sad, but I thought that it would be much more. Obviously more children are saved than are lost and that is a good thing. It seems a little easier to attend if there are less than 200 families there. Please comment if you have an opinion on the matter.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Beth, I don't personally know you but found amberlee's story one time while browsing through blogs and I had to stay linked so I could go through your emotions with you as time passes. Thank you for leaving a comment. We are thrilled for our first! and I hope I am able to capture every moment! :)