"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures from Phoenix Children's Memorial 2008

The memorial service was good. I am glad Kyle & I went. The speakers shared personal stories about their own losses, and experienced medical professionals shared the influence our children have on an eternal perspective of learning to heal. Here are the pictures that I took to remember the Memorial Service. It is the last of our Memorials. My favorite part was the Bagpipes. It was amazing to hear them in honor of my child. I also enjoyed the music tremendously. They chose songs that I never thought to put toward our tragedy, but I am always happy to hear another song that can both remind me and help me to move forward in life.

1 comment:

alicia.martindale1@riosalado.edu said...

Wow! Talk about not expecting to begin bawling as soon as I opened this up. The memorial service looked like it was nice and I am so glad you all had the opportunity to be there. Stay Strong.