"Because life is fragile and death inevitable, we must make the most of each day."
President Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Its Difficult to Understand...

So I was talking to some friends this week, and I am realizing that my closest friends want desperately to help, but they simply cannot relate. It is impossible for them to truly understand, and I don't blame them...but I need help. I was telling one friend in particular...I am used to being the person that helps... and right now... I am the person that needs help. This is not me...how do I get out of this funk. I want to be the one providing the support again.

More and more I am realizing how many mourning mothers are out there. I have met at least 5 women that are close to me that have lost children. I want to say to them that I feel their pain and I pray for their comfort. No matter when, in early pregnancy, in late pregnancy, shortly after birth, late in childhood...it still hurts; and anybody that has experienced it will bear that pain for a lifetime.

If any of you know anyone that you feel could benefit from this blog feel free to ask me to invite them...and send me their e-mail. I am resolved to help those that I can because of my experience with this loss.

Thank you for you love...even if you cannot fully comprehend what I am going through...thank you for loving me regardless of my sadness.

No comments: